Handouts & General Information
- Solar Permitting Tool Kit
- General Construction Handouts
- General Information Handouts
- Re-Roof Handouts
- Disabled Access Requirements
- Self Certification Inspection Program
Solar Permitting Tool Kit
- Residential PV systems submittals must include a copy of the contract with the property owner
- Tool Kit Document 2 - Eligibility Checklist
- Document 2a
- Document 2b
- Tool Kit Document 3 - Single Inverter System
- Document 3a
- Document 3b
- Tool Kit Document 4 - Microinverter System
- Document 4
- Tool Kit Document 5 - Structural Criteria
- Document 5a
- Document 5b
- Tool Kit Document 6 (N.A.)
- Address and Phone Numbers of all Regulatory Agencies (PDF)
- Application for Approval of Alternative to Soils Investigation (PDF)
- Residential Electrical Service Panel (PDF)
- Room Addition (PDF)
- Swimming Pool and Spa (PDF)
- Tenant Complaints and Inspection Procedures (PDF)
- Tenant Improvement (PDF)
- Window Requirements (PDF)
If you have experienced unreasonable hardship to disabled access, apply for the Unreasonable Hardship to Disabled Access Requirements (PDF) also known as Form A.
Allowable Working Hours for Construction Activity
La Habra Municiapl Code Section 9.32.070 limits construction noise to the following days and hours:
- 7 a.m. to 8 p.m., Monday through Saturday
- All construction activities are prohibited on Sundays and City observed federal holidays. Those holidays include New Year’s Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Veteran’s Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Construction noise regulations also apply to site improvement activity, building construction, trucks, vehicles, and equipment that are making deliveries, loading or transferring materials, equipment service and maintenance of any devices or appurtenances at or adjacent to any construction project.
The City of La Habra will aggressively enforce these noise control measures. Violators may be issued citations. All persons involved with your project should be advised of these regulations.
Questions regarding construction hours should be directed to the Building and Safety Division at (562) 383-4116.